Teacher of English
- Salary: MPR/UPR
- Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23 January 2019
- Interview date(s): Wednesday 30 January 2019
- Start date: Easter 2019
We are seeking to appoint a teacher of English to join our Faculty of Communications. We are looking for a good teacher with a track record of securing good or better outcomes for students to join the team and make a positive impact on the lives of our students to achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a natural passion and enthusiasm for English with an ability or proven track record of raising attainment in English
- Be a good or better classroom practitioner
- Understand data and how it can be used to inform planning and intervention by tracking progress
- Be keen to ensure the learning needs of disadvantaged groups are catered for
- Be driven to encourage, motivate and inspire young people
We can offer you:
- an exciting, supporting and collaborative working environment
- an ethos of continuous improvement within the Faculty and the Academy as a whole
- excellent CPD opportunities
- the opportunity to work at an academy which is undergoing change and moving at pace.
Sounds interesting? Please contact Caroline Francis, Head of Communications Faculty on 01473 601252 for an informal chat and to arrange a visit to the academy.
How to apply
An application form and the full job description can be downloaded below. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the academy at: Maidenhall Approach, Ipswich IP2 8PL.
Please note: CVs are not accepted.
Back to all vacancies...